Find ANSI/ANS Standards: 58.3, 57.5, 57.8 Electronic Versions

• Thread starter krivitski
  • Start date
In summary, electronic versions of the ANSI/ANS-58.3-1992, ANSI/ANS-57.5-1996, and ANSI/ANS-57.8-1995 standards can be purchased at various websites. It is advised to use a search engine to find a store that is convenient for you.
krivitski
Could anybody help me to find electronic versiob of the following ANSI/ANS Standards:
ANSI/ANS-58.3-1992 (R1998;R2008): Physical Protection for Nuclear Safety-Related Systems and Components;
ANSI/ANS-57.5-1996 (R2006): Light Water Reactors Fuel Assembly Mechanical Design and Evaluation
ANSI/ANS-57.8-1995 (R2005): Fuel Assembly Identification.
I will be vwry grateful.

Engineering news on Phys.org
krivitski said:
Could anybody help me to find electronic versiob of the following ANSI/ANS Standards:
ANSI/ANS-58.3-1992 (R1998;R2008): Physical Protection for Nuclear Safety-Related Systems and Components;
ANSI/ANS-57.5-1996 (R2006): Light Water Reactors Fuel Assembly Mechanical Design and Evaluation
ANSI/ANS-57.8-1995 (R2005): Fuel Assembly Identification.
I will be vwry grateful.

They are available for purchase at a number of websites:

http://www.new.ans.org/store/i_240184/r_a

Just use Google to find a store near you...:wink:

Related to Find ANSI/ANS Standards: 58.3, 57.5, 57.8 Electronic Versions

1. What are ANSI/ANS standards?

ANSI/ANS standards are technical specifications created and published by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and American Nuclear Society (ANS) to ensure safety, quality, and consistency in the nuclear industry.

2. What does the number following the ANSI/ANS designation represent?

The number following the ANSI/ANS designation represents the specific standard number. In this case, 58.3, 57.5, and 57.8 are the standard numbers for electronic versions of ANSI/ANS standards.

3. What topics do these specific ANSI/ANS standards cover?

ANSI/ANS 58.3 covers the design, operation, and maintenance of nuclear power plants. ANSI/ANS 57.5 covers the management of radioactive materials and waste. ANSI/ANS 57.8 covers the safety requirements for nuclear research reactors.

4. Where can I find these electronic versions of ANSI/ANS standards?

These electronic versions of ANSI/ANS standards can be found on the ANSI and ANS websites, as well as through online databases and libraries that provide access to technical standards.

5. Are these ANSI/ANS standards updated regularly?

Yes, these ANSI/ANS standards are updated periodically to reflect new advancements and changes in the nuclear industry. It is important to regularly check for updates to ensure compliance with the most current version of the standards.

Back