DODGEVIPER13 Messages 668 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Sep 14, 2013 #1 Homework Statement In a slab of Teflon (epsilon=2.1), the electric field is E= 6Ux+12Uy-20Uz V/m. Find D and P (BTW epsilon stands for the relative dielectric constant) Homework Equations Upload The Attempt at a Solution Upload Attachments EPSON031.jpg 8.9 KB · Views: 585
Homework Statement In a slab of Teflon (epsilon=2.1), the electric field is E= 6Ux+12Uy-20Uz V/m. Find D and P (BTW epsilon stands for the relative dielectric constant) Homework Equations Upload The Attempt at a Solution Upload
DODGEVIPER13 Messages 668 Reaction score 0 Sep 14, 2013 #2 I think I could be correct here I think I really just need my answers checked
DODGEVIPER13 Messages 668 Reaction score 0 Sep 16, 2013 #3 Dang is the question confusing or is it simply my answer is hard to read? I don't know how to use LaTex or I would use that sorry?
Dang is the question confusing or is it simply my answer is hard to read? I don't know how to use LaTex or I would use that sorry?