Flavouring Olive Oil for a Better Taste
- Thread starter wolram
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Oil
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 7K views
Physics news on Phys.org
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 4,411
- 552
Doc Al said:A nice dollop of extra virgin olive oil is an essential ingredient of my patent-pending super-power breakfast drink--which I have just about every work day. Yum!
I was going to patent my flavoured olive oil drinks, hey folks you heard it from me first right, blinking gazumpers.
TheStatutoryApe
- 301
- 3
wolram said:Pasta is squidgy horrible stuff, the nearest to that i will eat is Chineese noodles, pasta all ways reminds me of under cooked pastry.
You English people are crazy! ;-p
As far as flavours to try I am personally quite partial to rosemary. Rosemary and garlic (another food item that is supposed to have health benefits) may work maybe along with some other herbs. Astro's suggestion of making a garlic spread for toast sounds really good to me.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 4,411
- 552
TheStatutoryApe said:You English people are crazy! ;-p
As far as flavours to try I am personally quite partial to rosemary. Rosemary and garlic (another food item that is supposed to have health benefits) may work maybe along with some other herbs. Astro's suggestion of making a garlic spread for toast sounds really good to me.
Well the Virginians gave us tatters so we Brits thought we should eat them, and i must thank the ancient Virginals for the use of my tatters.
Last edited:
gravenewworld
- 1,129
- 27
I know many people that will simply take a shot of olive oil just because they like the taste. I do it all the time too with olive oils infused w/ herbs.
I guess it really isn't that much different than people who drink tablespoons cod liver oil except for the fact that olive oil probably tastes 10x's better.
I guess it really isn't that much different than people who drink tablespoons cod liver oil except for the fact that olive oil probably tastes 10x's better.
Similar threads
- fluidistic
- · Replies 14 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 14
- Dave Burch
- · Replies 21 ·
- Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Replies
- 21
- tgt
- · Replies 13 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 13
- Ardec
- · Replies 1 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 1
- iScience
- · Replies 1 ·
- Chemistry
- Replies
- 1
- huybinhs
- · Replies 2 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 2
- evry190
- · Replies 1 ·
- Biology and Chemistry Homework Help
- Replies
- 1
- ryann_117
- · Replies 1 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 1
- Naldo6
- · Replies 6 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 6
- FeDeX_LaTeX
- · Replies 12 ·
- Biology and Medical
- Replies
- 12