1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Fluid-structure interaction ansys tutorials

1. Nov 25, 2005 #1
    Hi, I need some materials or instructions on how to simulate fluid-structure interaction ansys or modeling to finish my research in the next 6 months.

Do you know where I can find some source to simmulate the fluid-structure interaction ansys, or places where I can download source?

I don't think I can handle without any help from professional community like here, please help...Thank you.

God blessed u all!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 31, 2007 #2
    I need help too!
    please help us

4. Oct 5, 2009 #3
    hi, i have done one FSI problem for flow through pipe.i can mail u the tutorial if it help u.
    reply me on devrana01@gmail.com

5. Jan 20, 2012 #4
  6. Mar 3, 2012 #5
    hi Rana

i cant download this file. i already email to you . kindly reply me. Thanks....
    i really need your help .

i am doing the how blockage in pipe causing vibration .
    is it FSI (ANSYS can find out the solution ) ?

7. Mar 3, 2012 #6
    help .. i really rush of time

8. Sep 26, 2012 #7
    Hi....i am working on Fluid structure interaction problems . i have to find out the natural frequency of fluid in a container in ansys and then have to validate this with experimental results. in ANSYS i have done by adding just the mass of fluid or by taking fluid element 30 in a container but that results are not matching. please help me out.....

Himansho Mittal
    himansho.mittal@cgglobal.com

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook