Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Fluid-structure interaction ansys tutorials

1. Nov 25, 2005 #1
    Hi, I need some materials or instructions on how to simulate fluid-structure interaction ansys or modeling to finish my research in the next 6 months.

Do you know where I can find some source to simmulate the fluid-structure interaction ansys, or places where I can download source?

I don't think I can handle without any help from professional community like here, please help...Thank you.

God blessed u all!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 31, 2007 #2
    I need help too!
    please help us

4. Oct 5, 2009 #3
    hi, i have done one FSI problem for flow through pipe.i can mail u the tutorial if it help u.
    reply me on devrana01@gmail.com

5. Jan 20, 2012 #4
  6. Mar 3, 2012 #5
    hi Rana

i cant download this file. i already email to you . kindly reply me. Thanks....
    i really need your help .

i am doing the how blockage in pipe causing vibration .
    is it FSI (ANSYS can find out the solution ) ?

7. Mar 3, 2012 #6
    help .. i really rush of time

8. Sep 26, 2012 #7
    Hi....i am working on Fluid structure interaction problems . i have to find out the natural frequency of fluid in a container in ansys and then have to validate this with experimental results. in ANSYS i have done by adding just the mass of fluid or by taking fluid element 30 in a container but that results are not matching. please help me out.....

Himansho Mittal
    himansho.mittal@cgglobal.com

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?