Follow PF on: Facebook/Twitter/G+

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the page has gained over 40,000 likes on Facebook and Twitter and is approaching 2,000 followers on Google Plus.
Physics news on Phys.org

Something strange is happening (perhaps only in Opera). When I clicked I like it Opera displayed information about blocked popup - "click here to open". So I clicked to open - the popup blinked, closed, and I got next message "popup blocked". Repeated it several times.

Borek said:
Something strange is happening (perhaps only in Opera). When I clicked I like it Opera displayed information about blocked popup - "click here to open". So I clicked to open - the popup blinked, closed, and I got next message "popup blocked". Repeated it several times.

Guess it's time to get a real browser :D jk. hmmm i dunno. It's in an iframe and I'm sure there is some goofy AJAX going on that Opera might not like for some reason.

It's at 10,001.

Sorry, Greg, but I won't be caught dead patronizing FaceBook.

More than 22000 LIKES!

Nearing 27k likes! If you haven't been following the page now is the time! Lots of great content posted everyday!

Furthermore follow us on twitter with @physicsforums

1. What is the purpose of following PF on social media?

Following PF on social media allows you to stay updated on the latest news, research, and events related to the organization. It also provides a platform for you to engage with other scientists and professionals in the field.

2. How can I follow PF on social media?

You can follow PF on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ by searching for "PF" or "Partners in Science" on each respective platform. Click on the "follow" or "like" button to start following our page.

3. Will following PF on social media benefit my career?

Following PF on social media can provide numerous benefits to your career, such as networking opportunities, access to resources and information, and potential collaborations with other scientists in your field.

4. Can I receive notifications from PF on social media?

Yes, you can choose to receive notifications from PF on social media by adjusting your notification settings on each platform. This will ensure that you stay updated on our latest posts and updates.

5. Is following PF on social media free?

Yes, following PF on social media is completely free. You do not need to pay any fees to follow our pages on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. We encourage all scientists and professionals to follow us on social media to stay connected and informed.