siddharth Homework Helper Gold Member Messages 1,145 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Apr 24, 2006 #1 So, who wants a free CS research paper ready for submission? http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/" My research paper is on "Decoupling IPv4 from Local-Area Networks in the Ethernet" Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
So, who wants a free CS research paper ready for submission? http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/" My research paper is on "Decoupling IPv4 from Local-Area Networks in the Ethernet"
moose Messages 556 Reaction score 0 Apr 25, 2006 #3 What about a computer-generated paper on computer-generated papers? This thing pwns. EDIT: Didn't I see this yesterday? Shouldn't I be doing my math homework? Shouldn't I be sleeping? Shouldn't I finish my physics homework? Yes
What about a computer-generated paper on computer-generated papers? This thing pwns. EDIT: Didn't I see this yesterday? Shouldn't I be doing my math homework? Shouldn't I be sleeping? Shouldn't I finish my physics homework? Yes