Free paperback copy of Atiyah/MacDonald

  • Topic: Algebra 
  • Thread starter Thread starter jbunniii
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
0 replies · 2K views
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
3,488
Reaction score
257
UPDATE: the book has been claimed. Thanks for your interest!

----------------------
I have a paperback copy of Atiyah/MacDonald, Introduction to Commutative Algebra, which I no longer need as I recently obtained a hardcover edition. If you would like my paperback copy, I will ship it to you for free, assuming you intend to read it and not simply resell it for a profit :biggrin:

It is a thin paperback, only 128 pages, not very sturdily made, but it is in very good condition and the printing is reasonably dark and clear. A new copy from Amazon costs an obscene $73.54: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0201407515/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Send me a PM if interested.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman