1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Algebra Free paperback copy of Atiyah/MacDonald

1. Apr 21, 2016 #1

jbunniii

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

UPDATE: the book has been claimed. Thanks for your interest!

----------------------
    I have a paperback copy of Atiyah/MacDonald, Introduction to Commutative Algebra, which I no longer need as I recently obtained a hardcover edition. If you would like my paperback copy, I will ship it to you for free, assuming you intend to read it and not simply resell it for a profit :biggrin:

It is a thin paperback, only 128 pages, not very sturdily made, but it is in very good condition and the printing is reasonably dark and clear. A new copy from Amazon costs an obscene $73.54: https://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Commutative-Algebra-Addison-Wesley-Mathematics/dp/0201407515

Send me a PM if interested.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 26, 2016 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted