Going to college for aersopace egnineering this fall, any advice?

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter oksana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    College Fall
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
oksana
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I will be attending a university in the US for aerospace engineering this fall as I stated above and I understand the level of difficulty that comes with this major but I just wanted to know if anyone had any advice for me, I know that’s a broad question to ask.
My plan is to go into astronautical engineering just an fyi.
Also I will be minoring in Russian; I am hoping this will give me a leg up in the field in any way possible.
I've been obsessed with all things space related since I was six (I wanted to be an astronaut until I was 12 and still have that dream in the back of my head). I decided to become an aerospace engineer when I was in 6th grade. I have talked to many engineers and I know without a doubt this job is for me.

Sorry for all of the wordiness but I was just wanting some advice from people who have gone through the program. Thanks

also i realize this is in the wrong thread...sorry about that
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org