1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Going to college for aersopace egnineering this fall, any advice?

1. Apr 24, 2012 #1
    I will be attending a university in the US for aerospace engineering this fall as I stated above and I understand the level of difficulty that comes with this major but I just wanted to know if anyone had any advice for me, I know that’s a broad question to ask.
    My plan is to go into astronautical engineering just an fyi.
    Also I will be minoring in Russian; I am hoping this will give me a leg up in the field in any way possible.
    I've been obsessed with all things space related since I was six (I wanted to be an astronaut until I was 12 and still have that dream in the back of my head). I decided to become an aerospace engineer when I was in 6th grade. I have talked to many engineers and I know without a doubt this job is for me.

Sorry for all of the wordiness but I was just wanting some advice from people who have gone through the program. Thanks

also i realize this is in the wrong thread...sorry about that

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 24, 2012 #2

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Moved.

Zz.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook