Good Horror Films: A Search for Scares

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Search
In summary, Kia is sure her place is haunted, Cyrus is just being a plonker again, there are no videos, LOL, and the haunted house thing is true though.
Woolie, I would recommend that you rent the original version of the Exorcist with Linda Blair. Watch it late at night when you're alone and the weather is rally crappy, so you feel trapped indoor. If you REALLY want to be spooked, don't rent the movie. Read the book. The movie was a most watered-down, popularized version of the book.

Physics news on Phys.org
turbo-1 said:
Woolie, I would recommend that you rent the original version of the Exorcist with Linda Blair.

You've got to be kidding! :confused:
My buddy and I were about 18 when that movie came out. We were threatened with being ejected from the theatre because we couldn't stop laughing through it.

devil-fire said:
two of my favorites are event horizon, and hellraiser 2

Event Horizon was one most evil movies I've ever seen. A lot like Sphere, only... pure evil.

I will give Event horizon a go, cheers.

*Kia* said:
I do believe the old chap before him died there - eeks!
{{{Evo}}}

The Tesco delivery driver said to me, (you got down them stairs quick), i did not think any more about it, but i was down stairs and saw him coming to the door, he was two steps away when i opened it.