Got a question about air molecules.

In summary: I'm trying to build a car that is going to be light weight, around 800lbs or under. I know that the thrust of the jet engine itself isn't going to get me going like a jet car because of the weight. But I was hoping that the thrust would be enough to move the car at a decent speed and then the jet engine would kick on.In summary, the speaker is asking questions about using alternative fuels for a car, but they are not satisfied with the power output. They believe that they can achieve more power by using a car motor and manipulating the rotation of an axial turbofan, similar to those used in high-powered jets and airliners. They are asking if running the exhaust
I'm afraid I have no clue where to start with this. Cars are my thing, and I am ok with gas turbines. Propellors i'd need to read up on.

http://www.mh-aerotools.de/airfoils/propuls4.htm

Seems to deal with basics of prop power and thrust quite welll. I've only skimmed it, not read it thoroughly.

Engineering news on Phys.org
it seems as though it would work if i have the right propellor pitch size and rotation. man i want to make a schematic and show you what this thing will look like haha. I'm psyched about it.

that link you just gave me basically proves that i can fly with very little acceleration. that's all I've been looking for. why? because ICE's can idle for freakin ever. and 11 feet per second is pretty fast in my book. that's like a basketball hoop ever second...

using this thing daily, i'd honestly probably only fill up once every 3 weeks. haaha.

top speed seems like it would be around 80mph ascending upwards from my calcs. (including the 15 to 20% engine loss)