Greatest physicists of all time alive and dead

  • Thread starter Thread starter KeplerJunior
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physicists Time
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 7K views
KeplerJunior
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
I know this has been done to death already although i couldn't find a proper thread, most seem to degenerate into arguments.

I want to know who, in your opinions is

1. the greatest physicist of all time

2. the greatest physicist alive

3. the greatest british physicist

4. the greatest british physicist alive
 
Physics news on Phys.org
KeplerJunior said:
I know this has been done to death already although i couldn't find a proper thread, most seem to degenerate into arguments.

I want to know who, in your opinions is

1. the greatest physicist of all time

2. the greatest physicist alive

3. the greatest british physicist

4. the greatest british physicist alive
My goodness, has 3 months gone by already?
1: The Beatles
2: Foo Fighters
3: Beatles, again
4: Posh Spice
 
20458866.jpg
 
Physicist that is alive and dead, that would be Schroedinger in a box.
 
To name a few . . .:biggrin:

ulfeneu.jpg

Ulam, Feynman, and von Neumann

bohepau.jpg

Bohr, Heisenberg, and Pauli
 
Borek said:
Physicist that is alive and dead, that would be Schroedinger in a box.

:smile: