Greg, can we have an End of the World chat?

  • Topic: Suggestion 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
15 replies · 3K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
Greg, can we have an "End of the World" chat?

Hey Greg, since the end of the world is scheduled for tomorrow, several members have requestd a special chat friday evening, Oct 21st.

Of course if the world does end, this request won't matter.

Is it ok? Please?
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Evo said:
Hey Greg, since the end of the world is scheduled for tomorrow, several members have requestd a special chat friday evening, Oct 21st.

Of course if the world does end, this request won't matter.

Is it ok? Please?
I believe that's OK. I believe Greg has left that decision to you.

There are more scheduled for next year if folks miss this one.
 


The world ends every now and then. It's such a boring event. A chat would sure make the day a little interesting. :D
 


My students already think the world is coming to an end tomorrow anyway, because of the test I'm giving. :-p
 


Yeah, we have to make sure our yards are neat and ready for The End. :biggrin:
 


jtbell said:
Yeah, we have to make sure our yards are neat and ready for The End. :biggrin:
I'm trying to put my vegetable garden to bed for the winter. I don't want to go to my "reward" with a messy-looking garden.
 


I'm counting on Evo to save the World from HC and others.


Maybe make it a "Not-an-End-to-the-World" chat instead.
 
Last edited: