Guess Where I Am? Phoenix Fun & Adventure

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
In summary, Gale is having a great time in Phoenix. She's enjoying the nice weather and is looking forward to going see Harry Potter tomorrow. Whozum is with a hot babe and is having a good time. Astro is with a hot babe too, but his hand doesn't have an STD.
Gale
Guess Where I Am!

YEP! i made it to phoenix safe and sound and hosam and i are having a really great time. We haven't done too much other than just hanging out, but that's what's been so very awesome. I've been having such an excellent time and its totally been worth it. Tomorrow, (hopefully) we're going to go see harry potter, or maybe not. we may also be buying hosam aguitar and I'm going to teach him how to play. (i also wrote a song for him that i hope he likes!) I'm here till weds morning, so we're going to have loads of fun before then. EEK! right now we're out at an arab restaurant and i ate some food stuff i'd never had before. it was very cool. i saw his campus, and we kiss alot. its a very nice time. I'm taking lots of pictures so hopefully i'll have some where i don't look so bad, and i can post them, (but not the nudes!-that was hosam) anyway. just thought i'd tell everyone I'm having a wonderful time! i love it here!

hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. i ate a chicken sandwhich from jack in the box... it was lovely... awell, i was flying all day... happens. its been worth it! anyway! YAY!

Physics news on Phys.org
You're posting from a restaurant? Isn't it a little late for a restaurant to even be open? Or did you just state that incorrectly?

Glad you made it safe and sound! Nice to hear your haveing a great time too. Enjoy the sunshine while you can, and Hosam too!

loseyourname said:
You're posting from a restaurant? Isn't it a little late for a restaurant to even be open? Or did you just state that incorrectly?

It's a hookah bar/arabic restaraunt. She posted that at about 11:45 so it's not so late, the place is open til about 2ish but most restaurants are open til about midnight or so, unless its really chic.

hypatia said:
Glad you made it safe and sound! Nice to hear your haveing a great time too. Enjoy the sunshine while you can, and Hosam too!

She's loving it, I unfortunately have to deal with it during the summer so I know how treturous it can be. I know that's spelled wrong.

Gale, you need to change your location, at least temporarily.

For future reference - 'treacherous'.

If your on-line, try 'www.dictionary.com' when in doubt,
or perhaps a better one without obnoxious flash ads - http://www.merriamwebster.com/ [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the cootienews flash first last night. Glad you got to AZ safely, etc, etc. Have fun kids, use the rubber and don't take yourselves too seriously

lol Astro, he's with a hot babe...no time for dictionarys!

O.O
How's the housing situtation?

moose said:
O.O
How's the housing situtation?

Shes in a hotel for the week, its working out pretty well.. and I say that in the least suggestive way possible. I'm on my way down there in a bit but don't think I'll be able to keep her company all day. We'll see. Any messages for her?

Awesome!
Whozum, you're a lucky bastard.
I'm sure the same could probably be said for her but I don't swing that way so I'll leave that for someone else to say.
Glad you two are having such a great time.

Fine, I'll say it then.

Gale, you're a lucky *****.

Gale said:
YEP! i made it to phoenix safe and sound and hosam and i are having a really great time. We haven't done too much other than just hanging out, but that's what's been so very awesome. I've been having such an excellent time and its totally been worth it.
A little warning - try and stay out of the sun as much as you can. I remember when I visited the Phoenix airport, the locals' skin looked soooo old! Much older than they really were.

Good for you, best wishes to you and whozum in Arizona! Ay yi yi!

How do you like the nice weather this time of the year around here?

Here I am, in phoenix, all alone, offering to pay for dinner, and no calls.

I'm too poor to buy condoms.

smurf said:
I'm too poor to buy condoms.
Dang, Smurf! I hope that wasn't a reply to the previous post!
:rofl:

Wouldn't you know it, coldest temperatures of the season reported for the following few days O.O

moose said:
Wouldn't you know it, coldest temperatures of the season reported for the following few days O.O

She was pretty upset about that. It's not that bad out.

Trib, tonight was your night but you lost it haha. We went to the drive in and almost watched a couple movies. Feel free to take us all out to dinner though o:)

Smurf, pretty sure your hand doesn't have an STD. Both hands..

Math Is Hard said:
Dang, Smurf! I hope that wasn't a reply to the previous post!
:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: talk about your odd couple.

Congrats, you guys. Keep it up. :wink:

:frown: I'm back now. I'm so sad to be home... it sucks. i didn't want to leave at all this morning, and things were such a mess when i got back. i wish i could've stayed there forever... i offered to live in hosam's closet... but i guess that wasn't the best plan ever...

today I'm so tired and worn from all the crying I've been doing. ugh. but, I've already decided i'll go back again sometime when i can save up some more money. it was a wicked nice time, and definately worth the trip. hosam is so wonderful, and I'm so lucky that i got to find that out for myself. plus az was pretty too...

i think i'll write about it all in my journal if anyone's interested. but it was a really excellent time. i got to do some things i'd never done, and experienced a ton and made some awesome memories that i'll never ever forget.

and just as a little side note, i'd like to add that he's a wonderful kisser and i already miss his soft kisses and warm hugs and adorable smile. and there won't be a night that i won't remember the times i just layed in his arms and pressed my face against his body and just felt so wonderful.

Change your location again : )

Anyway, glad you had a good time!

Glad your trip went well, and that your kisses were so sweet.:blushing:

Guess where you are again? Oh, I'm going to take a wild stab at it and say: at the top of my **** list.

Now it's whozum's turn to come to your place, Gale! :wink:

PS When are you going to post those picture?

i agree, whozum get your butt over here!

tribdog said:
Guess where you are again? Oh, I'm going to take a wild stab at it and say: at the top of my **** list.

You don't have to be mean.

whozum said:
You don't have to be mean.
I know i don't HAVE to be mean, it's a personal choice. and what are you talking about? that wasn't mean. she is on my list. I'm not happy with her at the moment. I'll get over it. It's not like my list means anything. Not that list anyway. the list in my little yellow notebook, on the other hand, is the one to stay off of. how do you spell your name again?

1. What is "Guess Where I Am? Phoenix Fun & Adventure"?

"Guess Where I Am? Phoenix Fun & Adventure" is an interactive game that allows players to explore the city of Phoenix, Arizona and complete various challenges and puzzles while learning about the history, culture, and attractions of the city.

2. How does the game work?

The game is played through a mobile app, where players are given clues and challenges to complete at various locations in Phoenix. They must use their problem-solving skills and knowledge of the city to progress through the game and ultimately reach the final destination.

3. Who can play "Guess Where I Am? Phoenix Fun & Adventure"?

The game is suitable for all ages and can be played by individuals or in teams. It is a great way for families, friends, or tourists to explore the city of Phoenix together while having fun and learning something new.

4. What are the benefits of playing this game?

Aside from being a fun and engaging activity, "Guess Where I Am? Phoenix Fun & Adventure" also offers educational benefits. Players can learn about the history, landmarks, and culture of Phoenix in an interactive and hands-on way. It also encourages critical thinking and problem-solving skills.

5. Is the game available all year round?

Yes, the game can be played at any time of the year. The challenges and locations may change based on the season, but the game is always available for players to enjoy and explore Phoenix.