tumor
- 126
- 1
I want to go to Tom's party!
Tom, maybe you could be so kind as to post a picture or two from the party for those of us who can't make the trip to Troy. Any geeky or wacky party games planned? Math Is Hard said:WAAHHHHH!I want to go to Tom's party!
Tom, maybe you could be so kind as to post a picture or two from the party for those of us who can't make the trip to Troy.
Any geeky or wacky party games planned?![]()
I used to alway dress up as Marilyn Monroe on Halloween, but I think this year I might do something drastically different and go as a Ramone!![]()
![]()

Road trip! Sweet!Evo said:I want to go to Tom's party!MIH, I'll rent a van and come pick you up!
![]()
oh, yeah. oh yeah - oh oh oh.Tom Mattson said:Make sure you beat on the brat with a baseball bat, then.
oh, man, that would be a scream! you should go for it.Tom Mattson said:I have half a mind to teach this Friday's classes in costume and in character.
"You see, me has to drop the 411 bout rational functions..."
Erm, that seemed like a really funny idea until I said it out loud. Think I'll skip it.
Fabulous idea, Tsu!Tsunami said:OK. I want to go to Tom's party, too. Tell you what girls. I'll rent an RV and come pick ALL of you up!WOOHOO!
Fritz said:I would be looking forward to halloween and the parties people usually have, but since I have no friends it'll be quite depressing for me. Still, not as bad as christmas.