Has anyone used the LM833n for a low distortion preamp in a hifi audio project?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tesladude
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Tesladude
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
I am working on a hifi audio project and was looking for a very low distortion preamp.
I found the lm833n which has .002% but I can't seem to find a real recommended audio circuit for it.
Does anyone have any comments or suggestions of any kind?
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
Tesladude said:
I am working on a hifi audio project and was looking for a very low distortion preamp.
I found the lm833n which has .002% but I can't seem to find a real recommended audio circuit for it.
Does anyone have any comments or suggestions of any kind?

Try doing a Google Images search on LM883 -- that seems to turn up a fair number of application circuits... :smile: