Have I done my working out correctly and used the right formulae?

• Thread starter Elihu5991
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Formulae
In summary, the conversation is about the speaker asking for help in checking their work for any mistakes and stating that they are not just looking for answers without putting in effort. They also mention their enjoyment of physics and apologize for any lack of clarity.
Elihu5991
I have attached my work. I'm not asking for teh answeres as I've done them; but want to make sure I haven't made some silly mistake and have set things out rigth adn used the right triangles/formulae. Thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• Physics Assignment - Motion, Forces, Energy Booklet_Worksheet (forforum).pdf
    326.9 KB · Views: 320
Physics news on Phys.org
Ya !if no going wrong, for me, i also would use these formulae !:smile:

formulas are fine
hope you don't want us to check your calculations ...

Yes, I would appreciate it if you were to check out my calculations. What I was trying to iterate was that I'm not here to grab answeres without putting in the effort. I know sometimes I can make a silly mistake by missreading things or setting out incorrectly and .etc

I enjoy my physics and would like to know as much ap (as possible). Thank you very much for helping me and sorry for not making things clear.

P.S It would be nice if this forum accepted Word documents (.docx .doc).

Last edited:

As a scientist, it is important to always double check our work and ensure that we have used the correct formulas and set up our calculations accurately. From a quick review of your attached work, it appears that you have correctly used the appropriate formulas and set up your calculations in a logical manner. However, I would recommend checking your calculations and equations for any potential errors or typos, as even small mistakes can impact the accuracy of your results. Additionally, it may be helpful to have a colleague or mentor review your work to provide a fresh perspective and catch any mistakes that you may have missed. Overall, it seems that you have approached your work diligently and have used the correct methods. Keep up the good work!

1. How do I know if I have done my working out correctly?

The best way to ensure that you have done your working out correctly is to double-check your calculations and compare them to a reliable source. You can also ask a peer or mentor to review your work and provide feedback.

2. What should I do if I am unsure about the formulae to use?

If you are unsure about the formulae to use, it is always best to consult a trusted source such as a textbook or reputable website. You can also seek guidance from a knowledgeable colleague or supervisor.

3. Is it important to use the correct formulae in my work?

Yes, it is crucial to use the correct formulae in your work to ensure accurate and reliable results. Using the wrong formulae can lead to incorrect conclusions and potentially impact the validity of your research or experiment.

4. How can I avoid making mistakes in my working out?

To avoid making mistakes in your working out, it is essential to double-check your calculations and use reliable sources for formulas. You can also take breaks while working to avoid fatigue and ensure a clear mind.

5. What should I do if I realize I have used the wrong formulae?

If you realize you have used the wrong formulae, it is best to correct your mistake as soon as possible. You can redo your calculations using the correct formula or seek guidance from a colleague or mentor. It is essential to be honest about any mistakes and take steps to rectify them to ensure the accuracy of your work.