Have I done my working out correctly and used the right formulae?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elihu5991
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Formulae
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Elihu5991
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I have attached my work. I'm not asking for the answeres as I've done them; but want to make sure I haven't made some silly mistake and have set things out rigth adn used the right triangles/formulae. Thank you very much in advance.
 
Attachments
Physics news on Phys.org
Ya !if no going wrong, for me, i also would use these formulae !:smile:
 
formulas are fine
hope you don't want us to check your calculations ...
 
Yes, I would appreciate it if you were to check out my calculations. What I was trying to iterate was that I'm not here to grab answeres without putting in the effort. I know sometimes I can make a silly mistake by missreading things or setting out incorrectly and .etc

I enjoy my physics and would like to know as much ap (as possible). Thank you very much for helping me and sorry for not making things clear.

P.S It would be nice if this forum accepted Word documents (.docx .doc).
 
Last edited: