Have You Seen Danger? - Concerned about Health

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
120 replies · 19K views
Moonie, I can't comment upon your man, since I've never had any interaction with him. You, however, could charm a sabretooth cat into becoming a lap toy.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Borek said:
What is he playing this time?

I was wondering the same thing!:rolleyes:
 
Coincidentally, just yesterday I was considering bumping this thread (or starting a new one like it) if Danger didn't reappear within a week or so. Are you there Danger?
 
Hi, guys. I guess that I did it again. Sorry.

Borek said:
What is he playing this time?
Something possibly more productive than a game this time. It occurred to me that I might be able to earn some money from a hobby. I'm going to see if I can sell some prosthetic make-up appliances (similar to the ones used for my avatar, but of much higher quality) for Hallowe'en, SF conventions, costume parties, etc.. I'll be making them for fun anyhow, so I won't be losing anything if the plan fails.
Rather than design them on the fly during the sculpting phase as has been my usual approach, I'm doing it on the computer. Since I'm a lousy excuse for an artist, and learning to use Inkscape as I go (it's way different than Illustrator, but free), this is pretty much a full-time job. Between that and my 2 or 3 daily naps, I'm booked up.
I just took a bit of a rest break and popped in here to see what's up. Now it's back to work. I'll try to check in more often.
 
Oops! He did it again!:devil:


Danger said:
Hi, guys. I guess that I did it again. Sorry.


S.
 
:confused:
He's too sexy for his shirt ... he's too sexy.
He's too sexy for his hat ... he's too sexy.

He's too sexy for this forum? for that... He's not too sexy! :!)
 
Hello!
Would someone wake up Danger and ask him please to turn on his computer? Thanks. :smile:
And feed his cat.
Danger is sleeping in and it's almost dinner time.
 
Lacy33 said:
Hello!
Would someone wake up Danger and ask him please to turn on his computer? Thanks. :smile:
And feed his cat.
Danger is sleeping in and it's almost dinner time.

I hope the satellite didn't land too close to him!
 
lisab said:
I hope the satellite didn't land too close to him!

Can't you just see him outside dragging the thing in through his kitchen door? LOL. :smile:
 
Mororvia said:
See danger? I LIVE danger!

:bugeye: Well knock it off Whipper Snapper!
 
I was watching a Canucks (Vancouver hockey team) game on the TV last evening at the pub. It reminded me of Danger. Danger? Hellooo. You out there? :rolleyes:
 
I was awakened from an unscheduled nap on my floor somewhere between my back door and my bed by Lacy's dulcet tones on my answering machine gently prodding me to Get off your *** and answer the phone! Such ladylike persuasion is not to be ignored, so here I'm is.
 
Hi Danger! You should know by now that ignoring PF is futile. :smile:
 
Danger said:
I was awakened from an unscheduled nap on my floor somewhere between my back door and my bed by Lacy's dulcet tones on my answering machine gently prodding me to Get off your *** and answer the phone! Such ladylike persuasion is not to be ignored, so here I'm is.

Feel fortunate that you were awakened by Lacy's dulcet tones, rather than by my hysterical snarls.
 
arildno said:
Feel fortunate that you were awakened by Lacy's dulcet tones, rather than by my hysterical snarls.

I find it very difficult to envision you snarling, but I'll take your word for it and consider myself warned for the future.

Borek, ol' pal... when it comes to humour, there is no such thing as 'too dark'. The next time I die, there damned well better be somebody laughing at me or it'll be a wasted moment. (The last time doesn't count because it was temporary.) If I go through all of the hassle of biting the biscuit, the least that you can do is be amused by it. Hmmm... maybe I should update my Medic Alert bracelet with instructions to stick a clown nose on me in Intensive Care. :biggrin:
 
Danger said:
I find it very difficult to envision you snarling, but I'll take your word for it and consider myself warned for the future.

Borek, ol' pal... when it comes to humour, there is no such thing as 'too dark'. The next time I die, there damned well better be somebody laughing at me or it'll be a wasted moment. (The last time doesn't count because it was temporary.) If I go through all of the hassle of biting the biscuit, the least that you can do is be amused by it. Hmmm... maybe I should update my Medic Alert bracelet with instructions to stick a clown nose on me in Intensive Care. :biggrin:

Let me tell you where you can stick a clown nose or any of Michael Jackson's collection Mr. Danger.
Temporary dying ONLY is allowed!~
We all do that enough time here on PF and we can start a research thread on ... well you know, what ever.
Good to have you back.
Thanks for the laughs last night and you know I do not feel one bit guilty about laughing at dearly departed Michael Jackson's noses... Very healthy good old fashion fun. Will be back for more. :biggrin:
 
Danger said:
I find it very difficult to envision you snarling, but I'll take your word for it and consider myself warned for the future.

Borek, ol' pal... when it comes to humour, there is no such thing as 'too dark'. The next time I die, there damned well better be somebody laughing at me or it'll be a wasted moment. (The last time doesn't count because it was temporary.) If I go through all of the hassle of biting the biscuit, the least that you can do is be amused by it. Hmmm... maybe I should update my Medic Alert bracelet with instructions to stick a clown nose on me in Intensive Care. :biggrin:
Maybe we all should carry emergency clown noses just in case. If we put a caduceus on it and a bit of text saying that it is not to be removed do you think people will go along with it?
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
Maybe we all should carry emergency clown noses just in case. If we put a caduceus on it and a bit of text saying that it is not to be removed do you think people will go along with it?

I just bought a couple of emergency fangs to make my snarls more persuasive.
 
Danger said:
Hmmm... maybe I should update my Medic Alert bracelet with instructions to stick a clown nose on me in Intensive Care. :biggrin:

This is what you need to put on it.

Next of kin notification: log into https://www.physicsforums.com, password=*******, leave message
 
dlgoff, we should all have that on our med alerts. Don't you think? :smile:
 
Lacy33 said:
dlgoff, we should all have that on our med alerts. Don't you think? :smile:
Yep.