1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello.I have Bsc in Physics and Math shall I find HONOR

  1. Nov 25, 2015 #1
    Can I change my general degree Bsc in physics & mathematics to honor degree in geophysics or material engineering.if yes.where can i do it?? Thank you
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 25, 2015 #2
    It's hard to say without knowing the details of location, current status, and constraints.

    You might start with a simple Google search identifying geophysics and materials engineering programs within your geographical constraints, and then look into the financial constraints and transferrability of your current credits.
  4. Nov 25, 2015 #3


    User Avatar
    Gold Member

    Why would you expect people on an Internet forum to know this, since you gave NO details at all (e.g. what school? What country?) ?

    Why do you not just ask the administration at your school?
  5. Nov 26, 2015 #4
    THANK YOU.Actually I am from Sudan,and I work as material inspector in Saudi Arabia for that I need to change my specialization.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook