1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help me to choose an Aeronautical Engineering School Please

1. Mar 30, 2014 #1
    Help me to choose an Aeronautical Engineering School Please!!!

Hello everyone!

I am currently on my final year in high school and I am trying to choose between colleges which accepted me to study aeronautical engineering.
    I will be glad if you can advise me. My choices are Imperial College London in UK; UCLA, Georgia Tech, Purdue, Illinois at Urbana, UC Davis( with scholarship), UC San Diego and University of Virginia.

I really need opinions on this subject! Thank you!!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 30, 2014 #2

462chevelle

Gold Member

Do you want to build the iron man suit?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  4. Mar 30, 2014 #3
    Having no knowledge about the UK school, I would heavily lean towards the University of Illinois or Purdue; both are exceptional engineering schools. Georgia Tech is even above both of schools, though. It seems that you have a lot of options - are finances a problem? Does geographical location matter?

5. Mar 30, 2014 #4

Physics_UG

Gold Member

I'd go to Davis if that is the only place you have a scholarship.

6. Apr 1, 2014 #5

Everybody says that Atlanta is a boring city even if academics is the most important factor for me location is crucial too.

What about UCLA?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook