1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help need about Bermuda Triangle

1. Sep 6, 2008 #1
    Hi i'm new.. I found this site from Google search. (searching ABOUT Bermuda Triangle)

I'm a University student and I must do a presentation for my course work about anything related to physics. So I thought it will be awesome if i could present about Bermuda Triangle.
    But it wasn't that easy. Because in this i do not no what is the exact theory about Bermuda Triangle. I did lot's of searching.... and didn't got the right answer to my problem..... So thats why I need somebody's help... It'll be a grate help for me....

First.......

1. I need to know, if Bermuda Triangle is related to physics?

2. Is it a good idea for me to do a presentation about Bermuda Triangle? or i should find another one ?

I'm expecting some answers and advisers from you................... So please reply to my post..

With Thanks,
    Krishan

University of Kelaniya,
    Sri Lanka.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 6, 2008 #2
    Please people reply..... i'm waiting

4. Sep 6, 2008 #3

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

No, the Bermuda triangle is not related to physics (at least, not the highly speculative paranormal activity theories) and thus I would advise you to pick another topic.

5. Sep 6, 2008 #4
    Thanks cristo...

It should be a attractive presentation, so can u sagest me a Topic that is related to physics.
    It'll be grate full

Thanks again.

6. Sep 6, 2008 #5

atyy

Science Advisor

Rainbows, why the sky is blue, why the sea is blue, and other common mysteries.
    Global warming - myth or reality?
    Global positioning system and the theory of relativity.

7. Sep 6, 2008 #6
    Thanks atyy,
    "Rainbows" it's a common Topic.. I think somebody might taken it,
    Looking forward to "Global warming" , think it's a good one..

8. Sep 6, 2008 #7

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

"Why is the sky blue" is not a common mystery!

To the OP: what level at university are you at? I remember giving a presentation on why the sky is blue when I was in school, so that may not be suitable.

9. Sep 6, 2008 #8

I'm still starting... this is my first year after school...

can u suggest something creepy or..... mystery..... that you think a good one?
    Thanks

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?