Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Help need about Bermuda Triangle

1. Sep 6, 2008 #1
    Hi i'm new.. I found this site from Google search. (searching ABOUT Bermuda Triangle)

I'm a University student and I must do a presentation for my course work about anything related to physics. So I thought it will be awesome if i could present about Bermuda Triangle.
    But it wasn't that easy. Because in this i do not no what is the exact theory about Bermuda Triangle. I did lot's of searching.... and didn't got the right answer to my problem..... So thats why I need somebody's help... It'll be a grate help for me....

First.......

1. I need to know, if Bermuda Triangle is related to physics?

2. Is it a good idea for me to do a presentation about Bermuda Triangle? or i should find another one ?

I'm expecting some answers and advisers from you................... So please reply to my post..

With Thanks,
    Krishan

University of Kelaniya,
    Sri Lanka.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 6, 2008 #2
    Please people reply..... i'm waiting

4. Sep 6, 2008 #3

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

No, the Bermuda triangle is not related to physics (at least, not the highly speculative paranormal activity theories) and thus I would advise you to pick another topic.

5. Sep 6, 2008 #4
    Thanks cristo...

It should be a attractive presentation, so can u sagest me a Topic that is related to physics.
    It'll be grate full

Thanks again.

6. Sep 6, 2008 #5

atyy

Science Advisor

Rainbows, why the sky is blue, why the sea is blue, and other common mysteries.
    Global warming - myth or reality?
    Global positioning system and the theory of relativity.

7. Sep 6, 2008 #6
    Thanks atyy,
    "Rainbows" it's a common Topic.. I think somebody might taken it,
    Looking forward to "Global warming" , think it's a good one..

8. Sep 6, 2008 #7

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

"Why is the sky blue" is not a common mystery!

To the OP: what level at university are you at? I remember giving a presentation on why the sky is blue when I was in school, so that may not be suitable.

9. Sep 6, 2008 #8

I'm still starting... this is my first year after school...

can u suggest something creepy or..... mystery..... that you think a good one?
    Thanks

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook