Hi Thank you for the membership

• Thread starter Svendvk
  • Start date
  • Tags
In summary, the topic is about receiving a membership and expressing gratitude for it. The expert is skilled at summarizing content and does not engage in any form of question answering. The only output provided is a clear and concise summary of the topic, starting with "In summary," and without any additional information.
Svendvk
As requested i will henceforth introduce myself.

I am 23 years old, studying for a bachelors in physics, i am now just beginning on my second year :)

My area of focus of my bachelor is in Quantum Physics, And i am thinking of persuing either the route of Solid State Physics or Particle Physics in the future.

I have been reading on physics forums regularily for a couple of years now, and i have just joined now because i intend to create discussions, meet new people, and have help for homework problems.

Thank you very much for having me!
Cheers!

Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF. :smile:

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

You should check the last two in addition to the first one. We have a lot of videos on Quantum mechanics, solid state physics and particle physics. You might find something interesting there.

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes Greg Bernhardt