History Channel's Ancient Aliens

In summary: I think it should be up to every individual to decide what to believe in, but it is also important to have critical thinking skills and not just blindly accept everything presented as fact.In summary, "Ancient Aliens" is a popular show that presents theories about ancient civilizations and their possible interactions with extraterrestrial beings. However, many of its claims have been debunked and criticized for being deceptive and lacking scientific evidence. It is important to approach this show with a critical mindset and not accept everything presented as fact.
Jonathan Scott said:
(1) I totally agree interbreeding isn't possible and that alien would probably have problems with our environment. In my scenario, the real "alien" remains in space and the "improved humans" are the ones who interact with the locals.

Why are you certain that interbreeding isn't possible?

Science news on Phys.org
Any civilisation capable of getting here in the first place is most likely capable of very advanced forms of genetic manipulation or indded other tech we havn't dreamed of yet. Interbreeding is a non issue I'd say.
I can think of one reason why aliens might want to interbreed (communication - aliens could be VERY alien indeed) but that's about all.

Getting here in the first place is the big problem.
It's possible of course but so far no one has produced a single shred of evidence to support the notion.

What makes me angry is broadcasting such stuff on a "history" channel. This passes off what is clearly a financial fraud as something akin to genuine historical research. This damages genuide archaeologists
credibility (although most of them seem barmy as a bag of spanners to me) and confuses the uneducated.
Such obvious deciept warrants police involvement as far as I'm concerned.

Closed pending moderation