How big of a threat is North Korea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter QuantumTheory
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 9K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey all...

One very quick and general comment...

I have some connection to the missle defense agency and have done work related to missle defense...

North Korea is seen as a possible immediate threat to Japan (although Japan would say this is an understatement...which is why they want THAAD) and a possible future threat to the US.

As far as I know that is the "official" position in the "industry".

But I am just an electrical engineer, not a politician or intelligence agent. :-p




Russ
 
I think north korea is going to bomb us .. they are evil. I'm afraid..they already have the supplies to do it, and they probably don't like Bush with all the trouble he's getting into with all the wars. Damn it why didn't Bush send troops to north korea, let alone Iraq.
 
Ok, we're starting to move more toward politics...

Yup, I was just going to write that...

I think north korea is going to bomb us .. they are evil. I'm afraid..they already have the supplies to do it, and they probably don't like Bush with all the trouble he's getting into with all the wars. Damn it why didn't Bush send troops to north korea, let alone Iraq.

I do not believe that was their intention. If it was, then they would've done so. Unless it was a bluff.