How Can I Connect Wheels and Circuits to My Scrambler Project's Wooden Cart?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dieselflight
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Wheels
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
dieselflight
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
For my project i am involved in called scrambler I have designed a wooden cart to carry my egg one meter and then stop, but i am having trouble connecting my wheels and circuts to the base? Help!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You'll really have to show us what you've done so far, and what you want to do now. Can you post some sketches or at least a technical description? I have no idea what kind of wheels or circuits are involved. In any event, we can only guide you to finding the answer yourself rather than design it for you.