How Can I Find the Chemical Hg12Ti3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LastTimelord
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Superconductor
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
LastTimelord
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know how one might obtain a chemical called "Mercury Thallium Barium Calcium Copper-Oxide"(Hg12Ti3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125)? I searched online, but I couldn't find any vendors.
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org
It's possible that you might not be able to purchase it commercially. (It happens.)

Using Google Scholar, I was able to find this patent. It might serve as a useful starting point for further investigation/online searches, I hope!
 
LastTimelord said:
Does anyone know how one might obtain a chemical called "Mercury Thallium Barium Calcium Copper-Oxide"(Hg12Ti3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125)? I searched online, but I couldn't find any vendors.
Maybe you have more luck when you search for
Hg12Tl3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125 (Thallium Tl instead of Titanium Ti)
instead.
 
Oh, I have been, I must have just typo'd the "i" when I posted this thread.