How can I finish studying these topics in 45 days? (2 hours a day)

In summary, you should break down your studying schedule into 25 minute segments with 5 minute breaks in between. This will allow you to focus on each topic for a full two hours without getting overwhelmed.
KareemKhaled
Summary:: Hi, I am in a high a school and I want to finish these topics in one month and solve advanced problems also. Can anyone help me to make a schedule to go through it ?

Hi, I am in a high a school and I want to finish these topics in one month and solve advanced problems also :

I study with watching lectures on youtube and memorizing some contexts.

I want to make a daily missions to ace the subject.

I have studied the first chapter but I need to solve it again because I want to solve any problems about it.

• Chapter 1: Electrical Current and Ohm's Law
  • Electricity basic concepts
  • resistivity and conductivity
  • Parallel and series connection
  • Ohm's Law for a closed circult
  • How to solve problems
  • Problems on Ohm's law for closed circuit
  • Kirchhoff's laws
  • Chapter 2: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current and Measuring Instruments
  • (magnetic effect of electric current (straight wire +circular coil + solenoid
  • Neutral point
  • The Magnetic Force
  • Torque acting on rectangular coil
  • Application on torque
  • ohmmeter
  • Chapter 3: Electromagnetic Induction
  • Electromagnetic Induction
  • Mutual induction and self induction
  • Eddy Currents
  • (Dynamo (generator
  • Current Rectification in Dynamo
  • The Electric Motor
  • The Electric Transformer
  • Chapter 4: AC Circuits
  • Hot wire ammeter
  • AC Circuits
    Oscillating circuit
  • Tuning circuit
  • Problem on Chapter 4this is my textbook :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yl804oMXAddOH8XiZW03zz3q27OaaRv_/view

Physics news on Phys.org
You exhibit the wonderful positivism of youth. But with all due respect, true learning is not some kind of athletic contest.
You will be much better served by considering a few questions about your world and pursuing them as hard as your brain will allow (maybe 16 hours a day!). Perhaps you would like to know a computer works. At the point that you really know how a computer works much of your list will be accomplished. It will take more than a month, and the questions you wish to ask are your own. Your knowledge will then be tailored for you. If you don't have such questions, I gently suggest that you should find another use for your energies.
Just one old guy's suggestion...for what it is worth.

Likes Dishsoap
hutchphd said:
You exhibit the wonderful positivism of youth. But with all due respect, true learning is not some kind of athletic contest.
You will be much better served by considering a few questions about your world and pursuing them as hard as your brain will allow (maybe 16 hours a day!). Perhaps you would like to know a computer works. At the point that you really know how a computer works much of your list will be accomplished. It will take more than a month, and the questions you wish to ask are your own. Your knowledge will then be tailored for you. If you don't have such questions, I gently suggest that you should find another use for your energies.
Just one old guy's suggestion...for what it is worth.
I have already set a schedule for quantum mechanics but I am trying to set another one for Electricity and Magnetism.

OP: What is the purpose of this short schedule?

From my personal experience , studying intensively the whole 2 hours may give one something called a "brain fog" and may reduce the learning performance.
I would like to recommend you to break it down to

25 minutes study
5 minutes break
25 minutes study
5 minutes break

Repeat

TechieDork said:
From my personal experience , studying intensively the whole 2 hours may give one something called a "brain fog" and may reduce the learning performance.

25 minutes study
5 minutes break
25 minutes study
5 minutes break

Repeat

finish studying these topics in 45 days? (2 hours a day)

That number of days is not adequate for the kind of learning you tell.

Physics is learned by solving problems. "Explaining" concepts is only scratching the surface without the ability to solve quantitative problems. Figure out how you can find and solve appropriate problems in each topic you are hoping to learn.

Likes symbolipoint
CrysPhys said:
OP: What is the purpose of this short schedule?
I want to get the fullmark in the exam.

Dr. Courtney said:
Physics is learned by solving problems. "Explaining" concepts is only scratching the surface without the ability to solve quantitative problems. Figure out how you can find and solve appropriate problems in each topic you are hoping to learn.
I will solve many problems but I mean that I need to understand the concept first

symbolipoint said:
That number of days is not adequate for the kind of learning you tell.
80 days is fine ?

TechieDork said:

25 minutes study
5 minutes break
25 minutes study
5 minutes break

Repeat
Pomodoro technique.

KareemKhaled said:
KareemKhaled said:
I will solve many problems but I mean that I need to understand the concept first
KareemKhaled said:
What you say you want to accomplish is largely impractical.

Other members who have the type and level of understanding about Electronics may have better qualified advice and opinions. (In reference to your post #1).

symbolipoint said:
what he said (very small).jpg
and I would remove the word "largely"

phinds said:
View attachment 258099and I would remove the word "largely"
I say, "largely", just in case someone is an outlier.

KareemKhaled said:
You say you are in high school, and you say you have another schedule for studying quantum mechanics. What exam are you talking about?

CrysPhys said:
You say you are in high school, and you say you have another schedule for studying quantum mechanics. What exam are you talking about?

I am from Egypt and I study 7 Subjects (Arabic - English - Physics - Biology - Geology - Chemistry - Italian)

Physics includes : quantum physics like Blanck's law ... and also includes Electricity and Magnetism.

symbolipoint said:

Other members who have the type and level of understanding about Electronics may have better qualified advice and opinions. (In reference to your post #1).
Why ??
I have already finished the first chapter.

This is a very heavy academic load:
KareemKhaled said:
I am from Egypt and I study 7 Subjects (Arabic - English - Physics - Biology - Geology - Chemistry - Italian)

Physics includes : quantum physics like Blanck's law ... and also includes Electricity and Magnetism.

symbolipoint said:
Yes I know but I should pass it. Can you suggest a plan to finish these 4 chapters?

also I like physics too much and I understand the concepts easily.

hey...

I want to know your opinion and what is your suggestions ♥

90 hours to "master a course", I think your giving yourself way too much credit. Any university level physics class would require 10 hours a week for 12+ weeks just to keep up and get an average grade.

• Informative
Likes symbolipoint
When I was studying physics or math memorization was not in my mind, learning and understanding was.

Likes berkeman
symbolipoint said:
In Europe and (and seemingly Africa) it's not unusual to study 5 to 7 subjects in "high school" or the equivalent and be examined on them right before you leave school for college. It'd be comsidered quite an average academic load here at least.

Irishdoug said:
In Europe and (and seemingly Africa) it's not unusual to study 5 to 7 subjects in "high school" or the equivalent and be examined on them right before you leave school for college. It'd be comsidered quite an average academic load here at least.
Same topic of same original posting member was just closed. Best advice about the review-plan would be to find guidance from people in your local community.

Likes Irishdoug

1. How should I plan my studying schedule to finish these topics in 45 days?

The key to finishing your studying in 45 days is to create a realistic and organized schedule. Start by breaking down the topics into smaller sections and assign a specific amount of time for each section. Make sure to include breaks and review sessions in your schedule. It's also important to stick to your schedule and make adjustments if necessary.

2. How can I stay motivated and focused while studying for 2 hours a day?

Staying motivated and focused can be challenging, but there are a few strategies you can try. First, set specific goals for each study session and reward yourself when you accomplish them. Second, find a study environment that works for you, whether it's a quiet room or a coffee shop. Lastly, take breaks and switch up your study methods to keep your mind engaged.

3. How can I effectively retain the information I am studying in a short amount of time?

To effectively retain information, it's important to be actively engaged in your studying. This means taking notes, summarizing key concepts, and practicing with practice questions or flashcards. It's also helpful to review the material frequently, rather than trying to cram it all in at once.

4. What should I do if I fall behind in my studying schedule?

If you fall behind in your studying schedule, don't panic. Take a step back and assess the situation. It may be necessary to adjust your schedule and allocate more time for certain topics. Also, try to identify any distractions or obstacles that may be causing you to fall behind and find ways to eliminate or manage them.

5. How can I make the most out of my 2-hour study sessions?

To make the most out of your study sessions, it's important to eliminate distractions and create a conducive study environment. Make sure to have all necessary materials and resources on hand. Additionally, break up your study time into smaller chunks and focus on one topic at a time. Finally, actively engage with the material by asking questions, summarizing key points, and practicing with sample questions or problems.