How can I get my fruit bat to use the cat box again?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Box
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
93 replies · 11K views
Evo said:
I'll ask him.

Better insist on a blood test. If it is positive, you'd be amazed how quickly things heal with the proper antibiotics.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Evo said:
My arm needs to be re-broken, and I have an abscessed tooth. I have GERD from the stress from my job, not a good start. :devil:



Evo said:
I'm vomiting in my sleep, my esophagus is in really bad shape from all of the reflux, my client had to have surgery, but he's doing much better. I may have to have surgery to repair my esophagus. I've had it for years, goes away when I'm not stressed, comes back really bad during prolonged stress.

oh, boy-----


repeat after me:


AAAh---Oooooommmmmmmmmm


AAAh---Oooooooommmmmmmmm


AAAh---Oooooooommmmmmmmm

(meditation/medication chant to relax)


-------------------------

Evo--that really does sound 'not good'--

The bad thing is that the symptoms cause even more stress which makes the problem worse.
 
Last edited:
Well I don't know if you've solved your problem by now. If not, here is my suggestion.

What you want to do is to dissassociate the cat litter with "Bad Place" or, failing that, reassociate it with a "Good Place". Here's how:

Scream continually whenever he is NOT in the catbox. Eventually, he will stumble across the catbox and then you stop screaming. The moment he steps out of it, start screaming again.

After a few days he'll learn. But the key is consistency.
 
DaveC426913 said:
Well I don't know if you've solved your problem by now. If not, here is my suggestion.

What you want to do is to dissassociate the cat litter with "Bad Place" or, failing that, reassociate it with a "Good Place". Here's how:

Scream continually whenever he is NOT in the catbox. Eventually, he will stumble across the catbox and then you stop screaming. The moment he steps out of it, start screaming again.

After a few days he'll learn. But the key is consistency.
:smile: :smile: :smile:

I see our "funiest member" for 2008 already. :biggrin: