How can I make my Chemistry Teacher go, err? Not sure

  • Thread starter Thread starter LatexZone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Chemistry Teacher
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
LatexZone
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
How can I make my Chemistry Teacher go, err? Not sure :D

He seems to be so clever at Chemistry it's not even funny.

How can I catch him out on something? I possibly would like something simple to say but hard to know the answer to.

Something like "how can we make our own energy without the need of the sun" :D


Thanks :P
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org


SurgicalTeach said:
He seems to be so clever at Chemistry it's not even funny.

How can I catch him out on something? I possibly would like something simple to say but hard to know the answer to.

Something like "how can we make our own energy without the need of the sun" :D


Thanks :P

I don't think that will serve you well. First, it will not help your rapport with the instructor. Second, it's essentially cheating to come here to ask more experienced folks for something that your instructor may not know offhand, and represent it like it was your original question.

I'm locking this pending review...