1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How can i obtain the instructor's solutions manual to textbooks?

1. Jun 21, 2007 #1
    I think having them along with me would be excellent supplements.

how can i obtain my own personal copy if they are not readily available on ebay or amazon?

specifically, i am looking for an instructor's solutions manual to "chemistry" by martin silberberg.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 21, 2007 #2

Homework Helper
    Education Advisor
    Gold Member

The publishers will not sell them to students. Neither can a teacher purchase the solution manuals from the companies without doing so directly in association with an educational institution. Try eBay or Amazon, as you guess. Also, you could be lucky and find a solutions manual book at a used book sale in a public library or college library.

4. Jun 22, 2007 #3
    Solve the exercices, and become and instructor yourself. !
  5. Jun 22, 2007 #4
    We don't generally encourage cheating here, I wouldn't be too surprised if this thread is locked soon.
  6. Jun 22, 2007 #5

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?