How can I prepare for Physics Olympiad 2018 in the best way?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 7K views
KushalBhanot
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Hi !
Please suggest me some preparation methods and books . My relatively strong part is mechanics . I am really looking forward to improve every topic of the syllabus . It would really be awesome if you would guide me with your wisdom . Also , if there are some experiences that you might want to share related to the Olympiad , then please go ahead . Hope the answers will be satisfactory .
Thanks for your help . It means a lot !
-KB
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
KushalBhanot said:
Suggest me some preparation methods and books . My relatively strong part is mechanics .
You want to the theory or problems for solving?
 
FL0R1 said:
You want to the theory or problems for solving?
Kind of both . I mean I know the concepts of each and every chapter but I don't know if it's up to the Olympiad Level . So , yeah it would be better if both things are in harmony .
 
Thanks for the recommendation ! I found some really interesting books and problems .
 
You are most welcome.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: KushalBhanot