How can we make sure this Clean Up doesn't turn into a bigger mess?

• News
  • Thread starter Mattius_
  • Start date
In summary, Bush is headed to Africa with a 15 billion dollar plan to control AIDS as well as diplomatic talks to several countries in hopes of creating peace. Some people are skeptical of this plan, because Bush has been trying to push religion on people at home and has never seen tax money that he can't give to a church. However, there is a possibility that this plan will help save lives in the future.
Originally posted by Mattius_
so what if the United States can't get any support in europe? their reasons for not supporting us are just as scandalous as our reasons for attacking iraq...

No, it's not scandalous that European nations do no want to take blood money from the US. It's scandalous that the US is looking to gain support from desperately poor countries by waving a ham sandwich in front of their pathetic faces.

eNtRopY

Physics news on Phys.org
haha lesson 1 in politics entropy, morals are non-existent!

dont expect me to swallow that crap, they are as crooked as you or me. they won't take blood money, lol! every single country which sided against us, is now offering to help cleanup iraq, including france! that is FACT. Morality is innefficient, and thus non-existent, every 'moral' country has long died off...

sorry if this new frontier of politics is a little bitter to you, but the fact is that it is REAL.

Oh, I am aware that most European countries are angered by the fact that the US has blacklisted them from the reconstruction. However, I am also aware of the fact that most European countries would rather not officially back the US and its policy simply because it is blatantly illegal.

Let's count the number of times the US has contradicted its own Universal Declaration of Human Rights (established in 1948). On second thought, that would take too long... nevermind.

eNtRopY

Originally posted by eNtRopY
Oh, I am aware that most European countries are angered by the fact that the US has blacklisted them from the reconstruction.
They want the money but not the responsibility. Tough.

Originally posted by quantumcarl Here's to a totally independant Africa! Viva la Liberty!

an independent africa? we (as in westerners) made the mess, its our job to clean it up

Originally posted by Mattius_
an independent africa? we (as in westerners) made the mess, its our job to clean it up

Its a tough call. Do we integrate the different cultures of the world into our culture of wireless glass and steel boxes? Do we integrate the other cultures of the world into our glass and steel boxes... where we have goats and mud and cobras and straw rooves along with our Frappachino Carmella?

its a tough call. Do we regulate each pound of goat's milk cheese like we do in Euro land? Do we impose Burgers pattie regulations that shape the food of a nation... Ostrich Burger/ Water buffalo patties... Kuala cheese melt to go?

The result of a "Western Cleanup Op" in Africa will undoubtedly make a worse mess. Unless, of course, people are senstitive to the ways of the African. And the Africans are involved at the highest level in this... "Clean Up".

Some results have been reverse discrimination where we see white immigrants being beaten and removed from their land... sometimes killed. It sounds a bit like Cincinati on a hot, riotious night, except in the reverse.