delphi2036
- 4
- 0
I read posts from a few years ago regarding measuring frequencies in the human body. I am wondering if there are any new developments. What devices can measure frequency? Thanks!
delphi2036 said:I read posts from a few years ago regarding measuring frequencies in the human body. I am wondering if there are any new developments. What devices can measure frequency? Thanks!
This sounds like nonsense. We do not discuss nonsense here. We have mentioned several medical instruments that can be used to measure specific rhythms in the human body. If you have a scientific reference to what you are asking about, please post it so this thread does not get closed.delphi2036 said:Is there anything that can measure the overall frequency of the human body? Or certain organs or body parts? I'm wondering if there is a frequency difference between healthy and unwell human tissue. Also- Is there a frequency difference between humans in different emotional states, and how could you scientifically measure these things?
That does sound kind of something woo-woo describing what you have heard or read as a misrepresentation by someone that everything has a natural frequency, and a healthy body has a rhythm in tune with the yada yda. Be discriminatory with some information out there OKdelphi2036 said:Is there anything that can measure the overall frequency of the human body? Or certain organs or body parts? I'm wondering if there is a frequency difference between healthy and unwell human tissue. Also- Is there a frequency difference between humans in different emotional states, and how could you scientifically measure these things?
256bits said:That does sound kind of something woo-woo describing what you have heard or read as a misrepresentation by someone that everything has a natural frequency, and a healthy body has a rhythm in tune with the yada yda. Be discriminatory with some information out there OK
Getting back to the scientific aspect of studying biological organisms, the human body in particular, there are some frequencies and periods that can be measured. You can do a lot of them easily yourself with a clock or watch with a second hand, or even a calendar. Others can require more elaborate equipment, as mentioned above.
some you can easily measure would be:
Menstruel cycle for women - around every 28 days
Breathing - breaths per minute. That can change, as you know, when the body is relaxed, or under stress
Heart rate - beats per minute
Sleep/awake cycle - daily
Steps per minute when walking, or running.
Eye blinks per minute
You never furnished the sources Berkeman requested and now it appears it was just some nonsense, thread closed.delphi2036 said:The post that I read from 2009 said he used an oscilloscope to measure his and his wife's frequencies. I just thought that was interesting and wondered that and other possibilities.
That's nonsense. Please don't let yourself spiral down such ratholes. Please reject nonsense, and use mainstream resources like the PF and other mainstream science resources to learn about reality.delphi2036 said:The post that I read from 2009 said he used an oscilloscope to measure his and his wife's frequencies. I just thought that was interesting and wondered about that and other possibilities.