Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How did you guys become mentors

1. Mar 20, 2014 #1
    are you paid?how many hours do you spend here everyday?also do you have some other job or you only be here in this forum the whole day and how do you manage your work if you are doing some other job or something,then it would be very busy for you to come here i guess?also what are the requirements for becoming a mentor in any forum?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 20, 2014 #2
    The staff is comprised of an ancient alien race of robots. They are paid in girl scout cookies. The only requirement is that you can speak Fur'dälish (their language), oh, and you must kill a three headed dragon.

Seriously, they're just extraordinary people with a common purpose. Give them thanks!

4. Mar 20, 2014 #3
    :rofl:

5. Mar 20, 2014 #4

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Sigh. I just checked and you are right, there is cookies added as a footnote in a very small print.

6. Mar 20, 2014 #5

Evo

Sorry Borek, but you're cookie shipment was returned and I didn't want them to go to waste. *burp*

7. Mar 20, 2014 #6

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

The mentors on PF have an eerie relationship with Slurp Spiders and other virtual entities.

8. Mar 20, 2014 #7

berkeman

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=720125

:smile:

9. Mar 20, 2014 #8
    now i understood why people have strange names

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook