How do i continue my Physics education as a CS Engineer.

In summary, one can incorporate physics into their computer science education by taking courses in computational physics or simulations. It is possible to pursue a double major in computer science and physics, although it may require careful planning and take longer to complete. There are many online resources and courses available for learning physics as a CS engineer. Computer science skills can be applied in various careers in physics, such as data analysis and scientific programming. While a strong background in math can be helpful, it is not necessary to pursue physics as a CS engineer.
pankaj66866
Hi I am a Computer Engineer, with 8 yrs of experience and i love physics and mathematics. I love my Job And really like computer science. But i also like Physics. I don't want to make a career in Physics or change my career, but i want to continue my physics education. Any suggestions ?

Physics news on Phys.org
Just buy some books and study them on your own.

1. How can I incorporate physics into my computer science education?

One way to incorporate physics into your computer science education is by taking courses in computational physics or simulations. These courses will teach you how to use computer programming to solve physics problems and model real-world phenomena.

2. Can I pursue a double major in computer science and physics?

Yes, many universities offer the option to double major in computer science and physics. This will require careful planning and may take longer to complete, but it can provide a well-rounded education in both fields.

3. Are there any online resources or courses for learning physics as a CS engineer?

Yes, there are many online resources and courses available for learning physics as a CS engineer. Websites like Coursera, edX, and Khan Academy offer a variety of free and paid courses in physics and computer science.

4. How can I use my computer science skills in a career in physics?

Computer science skills can be applied in a variety of careers in physics, such as data analysis, scientific programming, and computational modeling. You can also use your skills to develop software for scientific research or work in industries that require data analysis, such as aerospace or renewable energy.

5. Is it necessary to have a strong background in math to pursue physics as a CS engineer?

Having a strong background in math is helpful for pursuing physics as a CS engineer, as many physics concepts and problems involve mathematical equations and calculations. However, with dedication and practice, you can improve your math skills and succeed in physics as a CS engineer.