How do I leech off my college programs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter flyingpig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    College Programs
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
flyingpig
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
1
I am just wondering, is it true that if my college has MS word and I don't have it (welll I do, but it expired), then I can get it for free from my school?


How do I leech off my college's benefits? Who do I see?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Probably not but schools usually have huge discounts for software.

See google.
 
Pengwuino said:
Probably not but schools usually have huge discounts for software.

See google.

Hold on, my tuition fee is not enough to cover those trivial expenses?
 
flyingpig said:
Hold on, my tuition fee is not enough to cover those trivial expenses?

No. Deal with it.
 
Check and see if your school has an agreement with the MSDNAA. My school has one such that if you are enrolled in any computer science class past a certain period of time, you can get a small subset of Microsoft software for free; the most useful of which (IMO) are Windows 7 Professional and Visual Studio 2008.