How do I set matching frequencies for wireless earphone transmitter and receiver?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sulymani
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Wireless
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
sulymani
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Hello Guys

I am about to plan for building a wireless earphone that uses a transmitter and receiver. I have talked to my professor in regard of it, I figured out that I need a permission to be able to build such a project. Then, I changed some basics that I thought the project would have. Now, I am trying to fix the frequency for both the transmitter and receiver beasue I cannot use big frequencies becasue of the license. My question, How can I fix the frequency for both those circuits ?? and what would you advise me in regard of the schmatics, chips, and circuitry that will be used ?
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
You can use an unlicensed frequency.
http://www.teledesignsystems.com/downloads/ts4000/Apps/Unlicensed%20VHF.pdf

As for the other questions, we can't do your whole project for you. If you get stuck on a specific point, feel free to post it as a question.