How Do Inductors L1 and L2 Affect H-Bridge Output in a Resonant LC Tank Circuit?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sina_stuck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Inductor
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
sina_stuck
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi,
The following circuit is the the very basic form of an Hbridge inverter driving a parallel LC tank at its resonance frequency 200khz. The Inductors L1 and L2 are put in series between the square wave output of the Hbridge and the parallel resonance LC tank now I have the following three questions about L1 and L2:
1.How they change the shape of hbridge output square waves(what driving signal shape LC tank sees)?
2.How they change amplitute of hbridge output square waves(what amplitude the LC tank sees)?
3.How they change phase of the hbridge output square waves(what phase difference they introduce between hbridge output square waves and the LC tank input driving waves)?
I want to first understand the concepts and then learn the related equetions.
Any body able and willing to answer the questions and I will discuss it in more detail.
thank you in advance
 
Attachments
  • soal.jpg
    soal.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 527
Engineering news on Phys.org
sina_stuck said:
Hi,
The following circuit is the the very basic form of an Hbridge inverter driving a parallel LC tank at its resonance frequency 200khz. The Inductors L1 and L2 are put in series between the square wave output of the Hbridge and the parallel resonance LC tank now I have the following three questions about L1 and L2:
1.How they change the shape of hbridge output square waves(what driving signal shape LC tank sees)?
2.How they change amplitute of hbridge output square waves(what amplitude the LC tank sees)?
3.How they change phase of the hbridge output square waves(what phase difference they introduce between hbridge output square waves and the LC tank input driving waves)?
I want to first understand the concepts and then learn the related equetions.
Any body able and willing to answer the questions and I will discuss it in more detail.
thank you in advance

This appears to be related to your thread last month on induction heating:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=480386

What do you think the answers are to your questions listed above?
 
Yes, Its related. What do you mean what I think about the answers...I've tried a lot of simulations but without knowing how it works it doesn't seems to be usefull.