How is the doctor related to the boy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandra16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hi
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
47 replies · 6K views
photon said:
Two birds with one stone: Jimmy's head in Artman's bed tonight.

:smile: :biggrin:


That's it. (in a dodgy Italian-American accent) You have dishonoured my family for long enough.

Time to send "the boys" to rearrange your body parts.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
jimmy p said:
At last! someone who sticks up for me! :biggrin:

Mental Note: A horse's head in Photon's bed tonight...

You may have noticed, Jimmy, that it wasn't me who said that this time.
 
Don't worry Sandra, they scare me too.
But then...



Chaos. Disorder. Widespread panic. My work is done here.
 
That's it. (in a dodgy Italian-American accent) You have dishonoured my family for long enough.

Time to send "the boys" to rearrange your body parts.

Oh yeah? I'll set my dog on you! Rathma, sic him!
 
Right, so far:

The Bob was sent by Jimmy P to put a horses head in Photon's bed. Photon stayed up al night to clean his gun. Jimmy P's head was found in Artman's bed, put there by Photon. Artman was scared and fused with Jimmy P. Jimmy P then had revenge by sending 'the boys' (dodgy Italian-American accent) as his family was dishonoured and he send them to Photon's house to "rearrange his body parts." Photon has now got a dog called Rathma, who is ready to get Jimmy P and Artman combine.

That is the story so far, I think. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)
 
photon said:
Two birds with one stone: Jimmy's head in Artman's bed tonight.

:smile: :biggrin:
No! Not that!

Mental note: Must...keep...from...making...terrible...joke...about...any of jimmy's body parts being in my bed!

Mental note 2: Must remember to put on rubber sheets.

Mental note 3: Must...keep...from...making...terrible...joke...about...rubber... sheets!
 
Mental note: Must...keep...from...making...terrible...joke...ab out...any of jimmy's body parts being in my bed!

Mental note 2: Must remember to put on rubber sheets.

Mental note 3: Must...keep...from...making...terrible...joke...ab out...rubber... sheets!

Don't hurt yourself.
 
Ok, Seriously, where is Sandra?

Anyone seen her or have we scared her?

The Bob (2004 ©)
 
Mental Note: fuse with more people.

Mental Note: Set my Tribdog on Rathma.

Mental Note: I scare away too many newbies.
 
jimmy p said:
Mental Note: I scare away too many newbies.

And here I was thinking it was me.
 
Chrono said:
And here I was thinking it was me.

Well I think we can blame everyone here really. It is funny though. :biggrin: :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)