How many sisters are there now, honestrosewater seems to have gone and

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
wolram
Gold Member

Main Question or Discussion Point

How many sisters are there now, honestrosewater seems to have gone and MoonB never seems to post nowadays

Answers and Replies

Re: Sisters

Is it good or bad ?

Attachments

How many sisters are there now, honestrosewater seems to have gone and MoonB never seems to post nowadays

"There is only Zuul!"

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

That's *highly* classified information, Woolie. Julian Assange ain't got nothin' on us!

wolram
Gold Member

That's *highly* classified information, Woolie. Julian Assange ain't got nothin' on us!
Seems to me that the sisters are weak and rapidly loosing numbers, shame.

Evo
Mentor

Seems to me that the sisters are weak and rapidly loosing numbers, shame.
We started with four and now have more. Honestrosewater never attended any sister meetings, so I really never got to know her. Moonbear and Tsu are really missed. Sisters have to be active lounge lizards, with a size 8 shoe. Only 2 exceptions were ever made, size 9 & size 6.

Lisa!
Lisab
Drizzle
Hypatia,
MIH
Christina
Mcknia
Me
Moonbear
Tsu
Physics Girl Phd

Not a whole lot of women here. Helixe?

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

We started with four and now have more. Honestrosewater never attended any sister meetings, so I really never got to know her. Moonbear and Tsu are really missed. Sisters have to be active lounge lizards, with a size 8 shoe. Only 2 exceptions were ever made, size 9 & size 6.

Lisa!
Lisab
Drizzle
Hypatia,
MIH
Christina
Mcknia
Me
Moonbear
Tsu
Physics Girl Phd

Georgina :smile:!

And definitely HeLiXe.

Last edited:

And definitely HeLiXe.

Thank you, Lisab! I was wondering why I was absent from the list. Likely because my shoe size it outside of Evo's parametres. We'll just have to add more shoe sizes in, I think.:smile:

How about the shoe size of

Fuzzyfelt
Kerrie
Lacy33
Monique
Ms Music
Nucleargirl
?

Last edited:

And definitely HeLiXe.
*checks self*

Pengwuino
Gold Member

I call BS. Half those people haven't posted in a long time and have possibly been captured by the North Koreans.

Their numbers are dwindling. The perfect time for our assault to begin is NOW.

wolram
Gold Member

I call BS. Half those people haven't posted in a long time and have possibly been captured by the North Koreans.

True you have to be a lounge lizard to get noticed, but watch out there may be spies about.

Lisa!
Gold Member

What happened to SOS2008? Long time no see...

I enjoy having you ladies in here as well as the other less-visible females that may pop in here. You are after all a source of strength and at least the biologist in here . . . admire strength.

Evo
Mentor

I was racking my brain last night. OMG, how could I forget Georgina, Lacy, fuzzy, and Monique? Others mentioned don't normally post in GD & the sisterhood really means that you are part of the GD goofball group, so not any female member qualifies. I know, I know, this means respectable, serious members may not qualify. Originally the sisters were the "Nuns with Guns", I see humanino remembered.

Thank you, Lisab! I was wondering why I was absent from the list. Likely because my shoe size it outside of Evo's parametres. We'll just have to add more shoe sizes in, I think.:smile:
Exactly what size are we talking here? :uhh:

I just wanted to let the sisters know first that I got an "A" on my calc exam :biggrin:

The sisters we wish we had, we could not forget ! :smile:

Tsu
Gold Member

Go to your room. :biggrin:

Tsu
Gold Member

Originally the sisters were the "Nuns with Guns", I see humanino remembered.

Exactly what size are we talking here? :uhh:
Evo, you have a short memory (it matches our short bodies). Originally the sisters were just you and me. "Twins separated at birth". Remember? :biggrin:

Tsu
Gold Member

I just wanted to let the sisters know first that I got an "A" on my calc exam :biggrin:
Good job. Carry on. :biggrin:

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

FuzzyFelt is my conjoined twin so I am never sure if I should count us as one or two.

wolram
Gold Member

FuzzyFelt is my conjoined twin so I am never sure if I should count us as one or two.
11/2 each o:)

Well, there's Zenith8, the other Bohmian along with Demystifier. She's definitely around and worthy of your sisterhood.

radou
Homework Helper

Nice list.

Any of the sisters available for a date? :biggrin:

Nice list.

Any of the sisters available for a date? :biggrin:
Oh hush or I'll sic Tsu on you. :wink:

I'm surprised, when you list it like that. There are actually quite a few women on this site, aren't there?

Spiffy cool.