Gold Member
Last edited by a moderator:

wolram

Gold Member

drizzle

Gold Member
Re: Sisters

lololol I have an ace wrapped wrist (fell today)...and exams aren't even over -_-
Lol, reminds me of my try to play football, I fell and broke my wrist. I didn't know I shouldn't climb the ball. :biggrin:

Evo

Mentor

OMG!!! :eek:

Evo!!! I'll shoot you if you shoot me!!! :biggrin:
Let me get my gun. :biggrin:

You're a lurker now, aren't you? Post damnit, post!!! I miss the old days and the fun we had. :cry:

Evo

Mentor

Tsu

Gold Member

Let me get my gun. :biggrin:

You're a lurker now, aren't you? Post damnit, post!!! I miss the old days and the fun we had. :cry:
Yes, it's sad. I am a lurker. I got lucky and found myself a life! - with friends and family with faces and bodies and EVERYTHING!! - no avatars! :biggrin: But i do miss all y'all - so I tho't I'd come back for a little while and see what's shakin'.

My favorite sister pix are the nuns with guns and that pic of all of us on vacation (I think that was our turbo RV trip?) at that bar with great barstools. My legs never looked so good. Do you still have that one? Post both of those if you have them. It's been so long, I don't even remember how to attach a pic... (my lame.... :blushing:)

Ya know, I kinda like those cool red boots posted by Sister HeLiXe. If I had those, I could reach the kitchen sink faucet!! :cool:

Last edited:

Borek

Mentor

found myself a life! - with friends and family with faces and bodies and EVERYTHING!!
Sure. Next post you will say unicorns exist.

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Yes, it's sad. I am a lurker. I got lucky and found myself a life! - with friends and family with faces and bodies and EVERYTHING!!
Oh my...does Ivan know how you obtained the knowledge that they have...erm...EVERYTHING? :devil: :tongue2:

Given time, the proper adhesives, a horse and a horn... this can be done. :wink:

Tsu

Gold Member

What. Are you saying they DON'T? Che...... yeah right. :rolleyes: Hey... I SEEN 'EM!!

Yeah!! I seen them ARTESIANS, too! :biggrin:

Tsu

Gold Member

Oh my...does Ivan know how you obtained the knowledge that they have...erm...EVERYTHING? :devil: :tongue2:
Shhhhhhhhhh... don't blow this for me!:devil:

Tsu

Gold Member

hey maybe i'll learn how to use that multiquote thingy... :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Don't believe a word of it! She doesn't have a life, she has the cats and me.

Okay, and about a hundred cousins...

Tsu

Gold Member

Don't believe a word of it! She doesn't have a life, she has the cats and me.

Okay, and about a hundred cousins...
:rofl::rofl:

Evo

Mentor
Last edited:

Tsu

Gold Member

Ahaha, is that how you explained all of those guys? "they're cousins". :wink:
:surprised I SAID!!

Shhhhhhhhhh... don't blow this for me!
I'm going to see the one in Hawaii next month. :biggrin:

I was just thinking about the barstools this morning, I'll see if I can find them.
Oh, goody. :smile:

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

I'm going to see the one in Hawaii next month. :biggrin:
Party at Ivan's house!

I'm already stocking up on frozen broccoli and Nyquil.

Evo

Mentor

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

HeLiXe is definitely a Sister :biggrin:! Good luck on your exams!
Thanks Lisab :) You ROCK! :biggrin: I have one make up calc exam to do...the class is online and we have to turn in our written work, so I don't know how my teacher will take the funky handwriting. I emailed her abt it. bio is easier, not so much writing.
http://forladiesbyladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/weird_shoe4.jpg

HOLY S***!!!

Those look like the amputated hooves and ankles of some hell-beast! Those aren't shoes, they're effing prostheses!
only the best for Lacy:tongue2: I was trying to find something that matches her craziness :biggrin:
Lol, reminds me of my try to play football, I fell and broke my wrist. I didn't know I shouldn't climb the ball. :biggrin:
the doc @ the ER said its a really bad sprain and he wants me to check with an ortho in a week to ensure its not a fracture -_- I was walking, I can't even blame it on football or any sport. *shame*

Ahaha, is that how you explained all of those guys? "they're cousins". :wink:

I was just thinking about the barstools this morning, I'll see if I can find them.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tsu

Gold Member

OK. I lied. Ivan is right. I don't have a life. I have him and the cats. And the cats just spread dead things all over the house. THATS why I'm going to see my 'cousin'. :rofl:

lolol your cats must REALLY love you and their home. They must really feel secure.

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

lolol your cats must REALLY love you and their home. They must really feel secure.
My first office cat used to bring me breakfast every morning. She stopped when the second office cat showed up, and started eating it.