How much time does it takes to realize you've donate?

• Thread starter fluidistic
  • Start date
fluidistic
Gold Member
Hi,
As I'm quite satisfied by this website I talked to my mother if she could donate 11 euros for this year (I don't have any card so I can't pay by myself). She accepted so that I should be able to get some "extras" I guess. She already paid (today) and I still don't have any changes in my account. Is it normal?

Answers and Replies

Hi,
As I'm quite satisfied by this website I talked to my mother if she could donate 11 euros for this year (I don't have any card so I can't pay by myself). She accepted so that I should be able to get some "extras" I guess. She already paid (today) and I still don't have any changes in my account. Is it normal?
You went through the upgrade link?

fluidistic
Gold Member
You went through the upgrade link?
My mother did so (as she told me). I gave her the name of my account and my password. She told me she paid and asked me if it worked.
EDIT: Yeah she went to upgrade and selected the 1 year payment. She were asked informations about the card and finally she paid. She received a mail confirming it was paid. So I guess I just have a wait a few days.

Last edited:
fluidistic
Gold Member
Glad it worked :biggrin:

fluidistic
Gold Member
You're welcome. It was with euros and it took about 2 days.
I plan using this forum for all my life. :wink:

Hootenanny
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Redbelly98
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
I plan using this forum for all my life. :wink:
Now you just need a cool avatar to go with your username. Perhaps a large drop of fluid? No, no, wait ... a drop of superfluid!

fluidistic
Gold Member
Thanks for going gold fluidistic! :approve:
That's a pleasure for me.

Now you just need a cool avatar to go with your username. Perhaps a large drop of fluid? No, no, wait ... a drop of superfluid!
Hehe, thank you. I was wondering what to put and you gave me the idea. Too bad I'm not yet a physicist so that I could take some nice photos of superfluids.
I found that picture on the Internet... it might change with time though. Hope you like it.

Redbelly98
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
https://www.physicsforums.com/customavatars/avatar122352_1.gif [Broken]

Nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Congrats on going gold, fluidistic! And I love the new avatar. Nice choice. :approve:

Evo
Mentor
Congrats and very nice avatar!

fluidistic
Gold Member
Thank you all!
I've fallen in love with PF. First time in all my life I've donate for a website.
Just a question : is there a thread or a place where I can read what are all the advantages a donor member has? For example I don't know what is a boolean research and how I can use it.
Thank you once again.