How should I decide on which research project to take on this year?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
chromatimera
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hello. I have been studying Biology as an undergrad and in my second year have discovered an interest in the biophysics area. I have taken 2 biophysics courses as an undergrad (introductory and more advanced) and have successfully made it into a Biological Physics Masters that is going to start in October. Within the next month I should be deciding on which area I am interested in and which research type of research project I want (i.e computational or experimental) however I have no experience in this field nor can I pinpoint some specific areas of interest. How can I decide what type of project to take on and how can I make an informed decision?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jbagley72
Physics news on Phys.org
You make an appointment to talk to your advisor and start from there.

Zz.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Vanadium 50