How Tall and Heavy Are PF Members?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
122 replies · 13K views
6'3" ~150lbs and that's when I've eaten which happens to be most of the time. I didn't even gain anything during the summer when I averaged at least one bannana split per day.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
loseyourname said:
Lakers fan since I was born at the beginning of the showtime era just outside of LA. I'm praying for Raymond Felton myself, but Jarrett Jack would be a great consolation prize. This is the first year in a long time I've even cared about the draft.

Well, if the Lakers had to fall into the lottery, this was a good season to do it. As you imply, lots of quality point guards available, and PG seems to easily be your http://www.forumblueandgold.com/2005/03/guest-blogger-knickerblogger.html . I'd say it's virtually guaranteed that one of Felton, Jack, or Deron Williams will be available for you.

You really lucked out in terms of your time and place of birth. I got to see some very good Knick teams, but still no championships remotely in sight.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am 165 cm tall and have a mass of 61.2 kg. Hey, at least I am about as tall as my father, which is probably as tall as I will grow.