Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to add .ost, pst. files as data files for MS outlook 200

1. Nov 15, 2015 #1
    I have several of the .ost and .pst data files that I am trying to make as mailboxes (with the inbox and other subs that I created) but when I try it says they are not personal folders. I had changed one pst to ost and it worked but not the others. I thought .pst was the right suffix for these types of files?

Secondly can I merge or do something to combine these different files?

I am using Microsoft OL 2007 with hosting from MyHosting.com and it is on my laptop using Windows Ultimate 64 bit as my operating system. If it matters I have a Toshiba Satellite C655d-S5043.

I also have Exchange and Enterprise via my Blackberry to sync with outlook through myhosting., com which is much more satisfactory than Go Daddy which I had nothing but problems with (maybe because I am too stupid to know how to follow rules)

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 15, 2015 #2

Borg

Gold Member

You could create a data folder in Outlook for both and then transfer them. There is no merge tool that I know of.

4. Nov 15, 2015 #3
  5. Nov 26, 2015 #4

DrClaude

Staff: Mentor

This looks like a setup for spam.

Thread closed.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook