How to Cope with a Series of Bad Days?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Huckleberry
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
63 replies · 8K views
Moonbear said:
Good idea. SOS in charge of PR and ticket sales...
Cool!
Moonbear said:
You're in charge of photography and videography. I thought that's why we were giving you front row seats.
Correct, otherwise there is an additional charge for premium seating.

It's so funny to see this thread, because I just saw my victim, er, girlfriend last Friday, whom I haven't seen in awhile. And I reminded her of the guys who wanted to pinch her butt, and we had a good laugh (she's a good sport, isn't she?). Then we started thinking of other ways to make money, like selling seating (supply and demand--very crowded). I wish I could remember the other ideas...but apparently those brain cells were destroyed. NO, no never Blue Hawaiians for me. :eek:

So Huck, have we cheered you up yet? (I think that's what this thread is about.)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I did enjoy myself.

I guess I'm feeling a little better. A few good laughs before a long nap. It's going to take me a while. I think mostly I just wanted to vent and tell someone how I was feeling. That's usually enough to help me feel better.
 
Gale17 said:
All the more reason for you to act 8! ... just like when you were 8!

Gahhh I have to learn to take a break sometime! I interpreted Gales' saying as being 8-factorial rather than 8 (explanation mark), so all the more reason to act 40320 years old :-p.

Huckleberry, try to do something to occupy your time, and above all try not to reminisce on it and gloat over it, that only makes things worse. Several others on this forum have taken up poetry or prose, so unless you're literar-ily challenged you might find that to be quite a pleasant pursuit. For instance, I just made one up a few hours ago (first attempt at prose) and I'm afraid it makes absolutely no sense to anyone so I might as well keep it to myself .

Or... try something new, like 3D Tic Tac Toe... http://www.coolmath-games.com/3dtictactoe/index.html
 
SOS2008 said:
Correct, otherwise there is an additional charge for premium seating.
:approve: Yep, we definitely made the right choice putting you in charge of ticket sales. :biggrin: