How to Determine D, H, and β in a Region with Given Parameters?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
lord_sphinx
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Homework Statement
In a certain region for which σ=0, μ=2μ[SUB]0[/SUB], and ε=10ε[SUB]0[/SUB], determine D, H, and β.
Relevant Equations
J= 60sin(10[SUP]9[/SUP]t - βz)
In a certain region for which σ=0, μ=2μ0, and ε=10ε0, J= 60sin(109t - βz). Determine D, H, and β.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
lord_sphinx said:
Problem Statement: In a certain region for which σ=0, μ=2μ0, and ε=10ε0, determine D, H, and β.
Relevant Equations: J= 60sin(109t - βz)

In a certain region for which σ=0, μ=2μ0, and ε=10ε0, J= 60sin(109t - βz). Determine D, H, and β.
It's not my place to enforce rules here (I'm not a moderator), but like everyone else on PF, I must heed the forum rules in order to remain welcome here, so like everyone else, I can't materially answer a homework question if the questioner hasn't shown his attempt at a solution. Could you please fill your question out in that regard?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude