Math10 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Feb 25, 2015 #1 I'm doing a problem about finding the Wronskian but I want to check my answer if it's right or not. How do I find the Wronskian of that problem on Ti-89 Titanium?
I'm doing a problem about finding the Wronskian but I want to check my answer if it's right or not. How do I find the Wronskian of that problem on Ti-89 Titanium?
jedishrfu Mentor Insights Author Messages 15,819 Reaction score 10,709 Feb 26, 2015 #2 There are a couple of programs here for the TI-89 that solve Wronskians: http://www.ticalc.org/pub/89/basic/math/linearalgebra/ I've never used them so I don't know how good they are or whether they'll work with your calculator.
There are a couple of programs here for the TI-89 that solve Wronskians: http://www.ticalc.org/pub/89/basic/math/linearalgebra/ I've never used them so I don't know how good they are or whether they'll work with your calculator.