How to integrate dT/dy·1/(x-t)^(1/2) with respect to t

  • Thread starter Thread starter maluta
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Integration
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
maluta
Messages
3
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


I am trying to integrate the following
int[dT/dy*1/(x-t)^1/2 dt], Where T is the surface concentration, I have also tried it in MATLAB and get no solution can some one tell me how I can do it.

Homework Equations


The Attempt at a Solution



Homework Statement


Homework Equations


The Attempt at a Solution

 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
i'm having a hard time figuring out what your problem is

also, show at least an effort
 
T is "the" surface concentration? Concentration of what? Obviously, in order to do that integration you need to know T as a function of y- and y as a function of t.