How to search for posts with at most 0 replies?

• Thread starter Stephen Tashi
  • Start date
In summary, to search for posts with at most 0 replies, you can use advanced search options on most platforms. It is best to look for filters or settings that allow you to specify the number of replies, or use keywords or phrases commonly used in posts with 0 replies. However, not all platforms have this feature, so it's best to check the platform's search capabilities. Some platforms may have search operators that allow you to specify the number of replies, while others may not. To refine your search for posts with exactly 0 replies, you can use advanced search options or use quotation marks for exact matches. Most platforms also allow you to save your search queries for future use.
Stephen Tashi
Science Advisor
With the new forum software, Is there a quick way to search sections of the forum for posts that have at most 0 replies?

Physics news on Phys.org
There is no search for that. Zero rely threads are highlighted in the thread list view. Also look for my bump message which triggers after 5 days.

I can't help wondering what you mean by "at most 0 replies"; I'm totally unaware of any that have less than that. :confused:

You can click the "Thread Display Options" button at the bottom and select "Sort threads by: Number of Replies" and "Order threads in: Ascending order".

Likes Greg Bernhardt

1. How can I search for posts with at most 0 replies?

To search for posts with at most 0 replies, you can use the advanced search options on most platforms. Look for filters or settings that allow you to specify the number of replies a post has. You can also try searching for keywords or phrases that are commonly used in posts with 0 replies.

2. Can I search for posts with 0 replies on any platform?

It depends on the platform's search capabilities. Some platforms may have advanced search options that allow you to filter by number of replies, while others may not have this feature. It's best to check the platform's help or support section for more information.

3. Is there a specific search operator I can use to find posts with 0 replies?

Some platforms may have search operators that allow you to specify the number of replies a post has. For example, on Twitter, you can use the operator "replies:0" to find tweets with 0 replies. However, not all platforms have this feature, so it's best to check the platform's search documentation for more information.

4. How can I refine my search to find posts with exactly 0 replies?

To refine your search to find posts with exactly 0 replies, you can use the advanced search options on most platforms to specify the exact number of replies. You can also try using quotation marks around your search terms to find exact matches.

5. Can I save my search for posts with 0 replies to use later?

Most platforms allow you to save your search queries for future use. Look for a "save search" or "create filter" option when conducting your search. This will allow you to easily access your saved search in the future without having to manually enter all the search criteria again.