Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to use Quantum computing language (qcl5.0.)

1. Jan 1, 2006 #1
    Can you show me how to use quantum computing language ?
    I have download qcl6.0 but i dont know how to use it ?:confused:
    and have you know any solfware can simulate quantum structure ?
    help me if you can
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 3, 2006 #2
    Where are you ? May be my question are stupid ? but can you tell the way to study about this problem ?
  4. May 18, 2006 #3
    Can you help me ? :cry:
  5. May 21, 2006 #4

Science Advisor

Here's an intro to quantum computing:
    If you've downloaded QCL 0.6.1 from http://tph.tuwien.ac.at/~oemer/qcl.html#doc then you've downloaded what seems to be an open source compiler for QCL which i imagine can allow you to write programs in QCL (assuming you use a small number of qbits of course, otherwise your program might not terminate in your lifetime).
    Not really of much practical use but very interesting from a theoretical perspective. If you don't have a background in Computer Science then QCL might be quite a challenge as most of the tutorials and documentation already assume some knowledge of classical computing.
  6. May 21, 2006 #5
    Hi Job,thank you very much , it is a long time since last time i studied quantum language . i am very happy when you answer me,before i read your post i think i should write a program which simulate quantum computer for use quantum computing language , now i think i should study your project and developt it
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?